Naturopathy, Iridology, Massage, Remedial Yoga, Prenatal Yoga
Colleen Harvey has spent more than 20 years studying Naturopathic Medicine and graduated as Most outstanding student of nutrition, from the Nature Care College in 1996.
SERVICES ON OFFER
CONSULTATIONS - What to Expect
- Yoga classes
- Prenatal Yoga
In my naturopathic consultations I target your concerns, look at diet, lifestyle, work, exercise and personal history to determine prevention and treatment programs. The treatment itself may require a range of natural therapies, including:
These natural therapies are utlised to aid the bodys own healing processes. My talent is to clarify why you need to make some changes and hence motivate you to do so!
- Nutritional & dietary advice
- Herbal medicine
For more information about the best services for your needs or to organise an appointment - just give us a call!QUALIFICATION DETAILS
- Advanced Diploma of Naturopathy.
- Diplomas in Remedial Massage.
- Herbal medicine and nutrition.
- Advanced diploma of Western herbal medicine.
- Diploma of Health (yoga).
- Has teacher training qualifications from Yoga Arts in Byron Bay and has recently completed the Donna Farhi teacher training.
- Level 3 yoga teacher (highest level).
- Transference Energy Healer
- Colleen is also a mum.